Human Resources Policy
Ölgerðin´s vision is to be the first choice of customers and consumers. The key to that vision lies in the company´s human resources, whose positive, reliable, efficient and progressive approach is the guiding principle.
The human resource policy aims that all decisions made regarding the relations between Ölgerðin and employees, create´ s preconditions for Ölgerðin´s vision to become effective so the future vision of the company can become reality.
Ölgerðin´ s human resources policy goal is to promote employee satisfaction and that Ölgerðin has qualified, well-educated and motivated employees who together create an ambitious and positive working environment.
Qualified and satisfy employees is the foundation of a successful company. Ölgerðin employees are therefore one of the company´s main resources, and the human resources policy involves being strategic and supportive of Ölgerðin´s value and contributing to the company's competitiveness.
We emphasize that Ölgerðin´s employees live the company’s value and we provide the basis so it may be. We do so with a strong human resource department that contributes, among other things, to:
- professional practices in recruitment and newcomers/recruits reception
- focusing on education (training?) and career development
- provide save working environment and consider (pay attention to?) health and employee´s facilities
- up to date information flow
- constant improvement and progressiveness
- professional counseling and support to managers
- conduct regular surveys, analyzes and measurements
- professional performance management
In this way, we create a desirable workplace and strong team spirit that reaches Ölgerðin´s goals, which benefit our customers, society, employees and shareholders.